Thu, Feb 23|
SMART Sorter Service _ Training Series (For Owners & Operators)
What is a typical SMART Sorter Performance? What is possible to do with the SMART Sorter? Are you getting the full capacity? Using data from Optimization Audits to Sorters worldwide, we will share key learnings on the most significant opportunities to optimize and audit your sorting operation.
Time & Location
Feb 23, 2023, 5:00 PM GMT+5:30 – Feb 24, 2023, 6:00 PM GMT+5:30
About the Event
Part of Laitram's SMART Sorter Service is a recurring Optimization Audit, where Laitram's team analyzes our customer's history and performance using historical data from the SMART sorter and SMART Portal. Over the last years, we've obtained valuable learnings doing these audits, creating Key Performance Indicators that help processors make the most of their systems. In this online event, we want to share with our customers and prospects some of these learnings, as well as new features and specific actions that can guide operators and decision-makers in improving your sorting efficiency.
- What is a typical SMART Sorter Performance? What can you aspire to?
- What is it possible? Compare to the world of SMART Sorter
- How do you compare with other operators?
- Are you getting the total capacity and benefits from using the data to max your capacity and minimize Uniformity Ratios?
- How do to get the most out of the SMART Sorter?
Introduction Audits & KPIs
What are the biggest opportunities we see? Why?